ABOUT JEAN-PIERRE MURRAY-KLINE
Jean-Pierre is a South African Serial Entrepreneur, Published Author and Change Champion who has worked in over 300 types of industries in some capacity or another. His own online businesses have generated millions of Rands and involved sectors including Law, Web & App Development, Events & Entertainment, Property, Technical Services, Media and Tourism.
He has travelled to over 50 cities World-Wide, and is extremely active as a Business and Environmental Technologist. In addition to his own projects, he researches and consults on all things online: Marketing, Reputation, Compliance, Law and Security and also offers Strategy Workshops and Scenario Sessions on Future Thinking with a key focus on Technology, the Environment and Global Influences.
Jean-Pierre is often asked to be a Guest Speaker on any variety of the many subjects he continuously studies and writes about.
Jean-Pierre was born the same year the Internet was launched (1983) and his life to date has been equally assorted with experiences. He is part of an extremely large family, born with a rare eye condition called Duane’s Eye Syndrome which resulted in some self-confidence issues while growing up, but he used this as an opportunity to spend time alone learning to dismantle and rebuild PCs.
In high school, Jean-Pierre was asked to help teach computer lessons to students and parents. After matriculating he started his own company and by the age of nineteen had invoiced his first million. Around the same time, he launched an NPO and has maintained several community projects ever since. In his mid-twenties he met an entrepreneur who introduced him to web marketing and selling services to Botswana.
Jean-Pierre became a writer and subsequently a published author after his career took a detour during a traumatic personal event. Jean-Pierre has an eccentric character and a uniquely brilliant brand of care for people and business. He is adapt at seeing a far bigger picture and maintains a robust passion for innovative and efficient business, African entrepreneurs and Ethical consumers and companies.
Jean-Pierre offers Digital Architect & Scenario Planning. This includes a number of services such as but not limited to business assessments, reporting and recommendations with a focus on:
- Carbon footprint and environmental impact,
- Sustainable and ethical future practices,
- New technologies and implementation,
- Digital ethics and healthy e-habits,
- Training and workshops related to technology and the environment,
- Future Proofing for the company.
CLIENTS OF JEAN-PIERRE MURRAY-KLINE
SA Online has been operating for years and has hundreds, if not thousands, of clients across its departments and in several countries. Below are a select few.
- While I attempt to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date at time of publication, I will not accept liability should information be used, and found to be incorrect. If you do see an error, please let me know.
- The links, images, videos and/ or text from this article are not necessarily under my direct management, ownership or care. Should you be the owner or manager of any content herein, and wish for the content to be removed, please let me know and it will be done.