Jean-Pierre can talk on an extensive range of topics at events. Below are two popular options. As a Guest Speaker he has presented to businesses, communities, NGO/NPOs and educational institutions. Every talk is tweaked to offer specific insight to the guests at the event.
‘The Now and The Future’
An overview of trends and influences affecting business and society with a focus on:
- Social, economic and political factors,
- Environmental matters,
- Global trends,
- Risks & Opportunities.
‘All things E’
Current innovations and technologies available (industry specific) as well as what is most likely to become mainstream in the future, followed by some risk and opportunity scenarios and a ‘picture’ of the future work space.
What types of subjects and topics might be included?
A variety of themes listed below can be included in a Keynote Talk, these subjects all form part of Jean-Pierre’s continuous research, studies and articles.
The duration of a Keynote Talk is 45 minutes, followed by a Q&A session and Jean-Pierre will generally offer a summary article or write up of the talk post event.
Jean-Pierre Murray-Kline can add any of these subjects to custom talks:
- Digital Trends, Global Influences.
- Technological, social, economic, political and environmental green and red flags.
- Global Warming and Climate Change.
- Pandemics & Natural Disasters. Man-made Disasters.
- Human Practices and Habits.
- Automation. Robotics.
- Space Travel Innovation.
- Ethical and Future Customers and Businesses.
- All Green Solutions. Renewables. Sustainable Solutions.
- Environmental Issues.
- E-behaviour. E-health.
- Social Media. Online Reputation. Marketing in the Future.
- E-safety. E-law. E-ethics. E-Behaviour.
- E-Crimes and e-attacks. E-risks. Cyberbullying.
- The status and future of Data. Cloud.
- Digital Tools. Industry 4.0, IoT.
- Blockchain. E-Money. E-Retail.
- Smart Cities, towns, buildings, homes and businesses.
- Subscription & Circular Economy.
- Carbon footprint and carbon budgets.
- The Metaverse. E-Sports. VR, AR & MR.
- E-scenarios for business, communities and the environment.
- The ‘Future Thinker’ and Change Champion.
- Future Proofing.
- E-freedom and online censorship.
- The e-Entrepreneur.
KEEN TO BOOK A KEYNOTE TALK?
Jean-Pierre’s diary gets a tad busy! Please offer at least 3 weeks’ notice. You can use the e-form on the contact page (see menu) to request availability and a quote. At the same time, please share as much information as you can on your event, guests and topics of interest.
COSTS / RATES.
Jean-Pierre offers a reduced rate to schools, universities and registered NPOs.
Below are the base fees for corporate bookings including travel and accommodation provisions:
Johannesburg or Pretoria
R27 000 + vat
R17 500 + vat
Durban or Bloemfontein
R28 500 + vat
Other SA cities.
From R29 500 + vat
Online or elsewhere in the World.
R17 500 + vat
Outside of South Africa
Base fee of R17 500 + R8 750 for every 24 hours / part thereof outside of South Africa
Jean-Pierre is also available for:
From R8750 + vat
Workshops, Strategy Sessions and Discussion Facilitation.
From R7 000 + vat
Any per diems, travel, accommodation, visa, medical and hospitality costs need to be covered by the Client and details subject to approval.
Jean-Pierre takes on only a few private Clients at any given time and due diligence is done to ensure there is no conflict of interest. Please send your initial request using the e-form and offer as much information as you possibly can.
Jean-Pierre normally starts with a quick scheduled e-consult on Zoom or phone. If after the consult you wish to proceed with a formal quote or proposal, Jean-Pierre will explain steps to be followed.
Search by Subject/Topic/Service
- While I attempt to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date at time of publication, I will not accept liability should information be used, and found to be incorrect. If you do see an error, please let me know.
- The links, images, videos and/ or text from this article are not necessarily under my direct management, ownership or care. Should you be the owner or manager of any content herein, and wish for the content to be removed, please let me know and it will be done.